19 September 2006

Dead men tell no tales... arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!


In honor of National Talk like a Pirate day, after this introductory bit, I'm blogging about some fucked up shit I saw on Wifee Swap last night. I'm going to blog about...PIRATTITUDE!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!

Captain Slappy Joe is the coolest fucking pirate that ever sailed the seven seas--besides Captain Jack Sparrow, of course. One of the families lived the life of pirates...and the other family was the most organized family I have ever seen. So the pirate family's mom went to Organized City and the organized mom went to Pirate Country. The pirate mom invited Captain Slappy Joe to bring out the inner "pirattitude" of the organized kids. It was so fucked up.

When mama pirate got back home there was a flag in place of their pirate flag of mama organizer saying "another house organized" or something weird like that. It was taken down immediately and replaced by the pirate flag.

And I'd like to send a shout out to all my fellow pirates who spend hours on end downloading mp3's and movies on programs such as Limewire and/or Kazaa; and the people who burn CD's and share them, and people like my uncle who download movies off the internet before they've even come out on DVD and share them with the family. ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: