15 September 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen....He brought Sexy Back!

I just downloaded all the songs from JT's new album--until I can buy it, of course. My review: He definately brought sexy back. Listening to this album makes me want to have sex. Hell, I'd have sex with HIM because of this album. So today I am blogging about my "If I Were Straight and Looked Like X-Tina" list.

1. Justin Timberlake
2. Jai Rodriguez (if he wasn't gay)
3. Patrick Dempsey
4. Jesse McCartney
5. Usher
6. Ne-Yo
7. Ryan Phillipe
8. George from Gray's Anatomy
9. Adam Brody
10. Mario Vasquez

The list changes periodically. I wonder how many other lesbians have lists like this one? I think everyone should. I only find them sexy because I could never have them. I still really hate the penis and love boobs. Thank you. My sister has a "If I Was A Lesbian" list. It includes Shakira and X-Tina and some other hot chicks I don't know about.

No comments: