08 December 2006

Christmas, Relationships, and EBay

First off, I have created the most spectacular Christmas playlist there is.

1. "Christmas Wish" Stacie Orrico
2. "Merry Christmas With Love" Clay Aiken
3. "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day" Clay Aiken
4. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Mariah Carey
5. "Hark The Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful" Clay Aiken
6. "O Holy Night" Josh Groban
7. "Where Are You Christmas" Faith Hill
8. "My Favorite Things" Lorie Morgan
9. "Carol Of The Bells" Mannheim Steamroller
10. "Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy" Garth Brooks
11. "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" Elmo & Patsy
12. "The Redneck 12 Days of Christmas" Rodney Carrington
13. "Silent Night" Boys II Men
14. "Santa Baby" Britney Spears
15. "The 12 Drugs of Christmas" Tenacious D
16. "The Christmas Song" *NSYNC
17. "Let It Snow" Boys II Men
18. "Joy To The World" Whitney Houston
19. "I Never Knew The Meaning of Christmas" *NSYNC
20. "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" Jessica Simpson
21. "Believe" Josh Groban

Secondly, my new girlfriend is simply amazing! This is the first mention of her in this blog. She's wonderful and beautiful, smart, sexy...everything I've ever wanted. For Christmas we're giving each other promise rings (Isn't that sweet?). Yes, I've officially been hit with a U-Haul. We're planning to move in together this summer. I just know she's it for me. I knew I couldn't live without her the first time I heard her laugh--that was before we'd even met in person. It's like I've been floating on a cloud since Halloween.

Third...Ebay...I recently had a bidding war over three 6g iPod minis. I won one of them, a blue one for $96. Sweetness. I paid $250 for my 4g one. I know...they don't make mini's anymore. Why didn't I get a nano? I don't really like the nano...I mean, if I *have* to get one because the mini becomes obsolete, I will...but I like the size of the mini. I'd lose a nano, I think. And, if I'm going to pay that much for an iPod, I'd get a video instead. So the new iPod is part of my Christmas from my mom. I'm excited about it. I should have it mid-next week.

All I really want for Christmas is to spend it with my girlfriend...but it isn't going to happen. She lives in NC and is going home in two weeks. :(

No comments: