16 October 2008

I want to fuck you like an animal...

**similar post also on www.thelesbianlifestyle.com**
(And..."Closer" BY NIN is the sexiest song ever)


Now I know why men are always thinking about sex. It's because they have a dick in their pants. Quite frankly, it's hard not to! Yesterday was my first time packing in public and OMG it was awesome! I've wanted to try it since the wife and I bought our strap on about a year and a half ago. I was just too shy to do it or to even voice my desire to do it. Now that I have done it, I don't know why I waited so long.

Yesterday, the wife and I went to Target in search of a jock strap. I am dressing in drag as a vampire for Halloween. I want to make it as real as possible...so obviously I need to fill out my jeans. :D We didn't find a jock strap (which I now know wouldn't have worked) so we bought mens briefs instead. When we got home, I strapped everything on and played around with it for about an hour before figuring out how to position the dildo so it didn't look like I had a raging hard on. I'm using our dildo, a blue cyberskin one, instead of a packing dildo. It's soft enough to bend into place and if the opportunity presents itself, I'm ready to go. I wore it to work last night and even in women's jeans it isn't *too* noticeable. If you're looking for it, yeah, you can tell something is awry, but to the casual onlooker I look like a regular, vagina only, dyke.

At first I felt awkward wearing it. But at least I was at home. I walked around the house, sat down, stood up, tried on 4 pairs of jeans and by the time I had to leave for work, I felt pretty comfortable with everything. So I decided to try it in public. It was truly an exhilarating feeling. I felt at once powerful and sexy, confident and liberated. I wondered why I'd waited so long to do it. No one noticed (except an old woman on the train because I was standing in front of her and my package was at eye level). It was my little (well..not little) secret. It didn't feel weird or foreign. It just felt like it belonged there. Which is odd because I very much enjoy being a woman and all that it entails. It was a rather uneventful evening. Until I got home.

After dinner, the wife and I were watching the debate and snuggling on the couch. Every few minutes she would grab my boob and then, almost timidly, grab or fondle my ...(I'm still trying to decide what term I want to use. I think I'm leaning toward cock) and then she'd giggle. Feeling her grab it through my jeans sent little shivers through my body and each time she did it, my grin kept getting bigger. By the end of the debate (and the post-debate discussion), I was ready to push her to the floor and fuck her brains out. (But...being women...it's *that time of the month* for both of us). So we had to settle for making out and heavy petting.

I felt more aggressive. But I was still too shy to act on it. That's something I need to work on. Maybe packing more often will boost my confidence in the bedroom, too. Our make out session ended with heavy dry humping and me having an orgasm (or three...). It was HOT. The wife, who doesn't like to be touched "down there" while on her period was left extremely frustrated. Of course I feel bad...but she'll get hers soon.

This is something that I'm going to continue to explore. Yesterday was successful, so this morning I decided to do it again. Every time it moves I'm reminded that it's there. My pussy is on fire! I can't wait until I get home to the wife. >:D I'm also currently working on a story. I'll post it when I'm finished.

3 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

Rock on!

Speaking as a femme who TOTALLY digs it when her butch "has a little secret" I can tell you that I'm with your wife in that it's FUCKING HOT.

Looking forward to your story. :)

Anonymous said...

I sang Closer at a karaoke party back in August - it turned some heads as you can imagine. :)

Blogking said...

Suzie Cocktail has become the next female Borat for the Internet. Check her episodes out at http://suziecocktail.com