29 August 2006

K-Fed, what the fuck were you thinking?

K-Fed at the Teen Choice Awards

Somebody please tell me that K-Fed isn't planning on doing that EVER again. I didn't have the pleasure of watching it and mocking him in first-hand, but I did get to read all the crap reviews he got. I also heard on the Cindy and Ray show on WSTR 94.1 Atlanta that he thought his performance went well. Apparently Britney thought so too. Any good reviews K-Fed got were due to Britney showing off her huge rack when she intro'd him at the Teen Choice Awards. Tell me something, Britney, why was it necessary to show your rack to the kids of America at the Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards? I admit, you do have a nice rack...but if Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake got fined by the FCC for their stunt at the Superbowl, you and K-Fed should be fined as well, you, for showing your tits when you've got a baby at home, and K-Fed for sucking donkey balls.

No comments: